Stir-fried seafood noodle is a breakfast dish, main meal or mid-meal meal, a European-style stir-fry, suitable for both adults and children. Besides, the way to make seafood stir-fry is quite simple and suitable for Vietnamese people, so it quickly becomes popular in the meals of many families.
Soy noodles/ Black sesame/ Happyfood grape seaweed: 500g
Chem copy: 600 grams
Squid: 300 grams
Happyfood white-leg shrimp: 200 grams
Wine: 150 ml
Green onions, onions, mint leaves
Seasoning: Salt, sugar, ground pepper, olive oil…
- The noodles are boiled in boiling water, put a little cooking oil and salt for 15 minutes, then take them out, rinse with cold water and drain, then add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix well so that the noodles don’t stick together.
- Shrimp, squid, chem copy are washed, and cuttlefish are cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Onions are finely chopped, scallions are washed and cut into pieces.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and turn it on low. Sauté onions until golden, then add shrimp, squid, chem cop, wine to the pan and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Then, stir in the broccoli and carrots. Season with a little more sugar, salt, and pepper, then add the boiled noodles and stir-fry gently for a few more minutes, then turn off the heat.