Fried noodles have many variations to eat. Each dish is elaborate, but all are very simple, helping to quickly relieve hunger, immediately defeating the screaming stomachs, from adults to children all have to enjoy through a little fried noodles. at least once in a lifetime. Although it is a simple dish, show your courage by preparing food for your family, friends and loved ones.
Ingredients (prepared for 3 people)
- 300g Happy Noodles Soy Noodles
- Kale (or bok choy, cabbage)
- 200g beef (or pork depending on preference)
- Garlic, pepper, red onion, sugar,…
- Cooking oil, soy sauce, seasoning, sugar
- Oyster oil (if you like)
Cooking utensils need to be prepared
- Medium pan
- Knife cutting board,…
- Pot of boiling water
Prepare ingredients before cooking
– Beef: Wash the beef, slice it thinly and marinate it with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to soften the meat, pound a purple onion and put it in the marinade for fragrant meat, add pepper and a little sugar.
– Happy Noodles Soy Noodles: Squeeze the noodles into boiling water, cook for about 1-2 minutes, occasionally beat and squeeze the noodles until they are soft (cook just enough to avoid the stir-fry being too soft), take out the noodles and discard. Put in cold water, beat the noodles and then take them out to drain. Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix well so that the noodles do not stick together
– Vegetables: Carrots cut into small pieces (0.5cm) long (4-5cm), vegetables cut into 4-5cm pieces. Bring water to a boil over high heat, add 1/3 teaspoon of salt and pour in the vegetable mixture for 3 minutes, remove and drain.
Steps to take
Step 1: Put a little oil in the pan and then pound the garlic and fry until fragrant, when the oil is hot, add the beef and stir quickly for 2 minutes, on high heat. When the meat is just cooked, take it out into a separate bowl to avoid being tough.
Step 2: Mix a bowl of seasoning: 4 tablespoons soy sauce, ½ teaspoon seasoning, ½ teaspoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 4 tablespoons boiling water.
Step 3: Still using the same pan, add a little onion and garlic to stir-fry until fragrant. Squeeze out the cooked noodles and stir-fry them to cook the noodles. Continue to add the mixture: cooked vegetables, beef and sauce. Mix the ingredients by hand. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Step 4: Present on a plate, garnish with cilantro and chili to make it beautiful.
Step 5: Prepare a cup of soy sauce and chili to serve.
Step 6: Tadaaaa!Let’s eat!
So in just 10 minutes, we have an attractive and delicious dish of fried noodles at home. What are you waiting for, do not start working right away. Delicious food that defies the weather and suits our laziness. If it’s winter or rainy, there’s nothing better than making this dish and watching TV leisurely.
Tips for cooking delicious fried noodles
When preparing beef, don’t wash it too much, it will lose the nutrients of the meat.
– Stir- fried noodles taste better when eaten hot.
– Marinate beef, just add a little oil to make the beef very tender.
– Blanch the noodles and pour them over cold water to make the noodles more chewy.
The most important thing in the processing
– Don’t forget to taste your care and love into the dish. Even if it’s just a few minutes of gentle cooking, let’s make the dish more delicious with the spice of love, when people eat it, it will not be the taste of the dish but your loving heart. Try to cook the meal!
Good luck !